Tommy has over 20 years of experience in the field of air quality management and serves as the Practice Leader of the EPS Air Quality Services Group. His focus is on the Clean Air Act, including PSD, NSR, and Title V air permitting and state and federal air quality regulations. Tommy provides assistance with new plant siting assessments and environmental program development for existing and new facilities. Mr. Sweat also has extensive information technology experience, including preparing specifications for environmental data management systems and designing and implementing custom environmental databases.
Areas of Expertise
- PSD / NSR / Title V permitting
- Regulatory support (NESHAP, NSPS, state regulations)
- Reporting and compliance support
- New plant siting assessments
- Environmental program development
- Emission inventories
- Nonattainment area issues
- EPCRA 312 (Tier II) & 313 (TRI/Form R) reporting
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Strategic air quality planning
- EMIS design
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Environmental Certificate, The University of Alabama; 1995.
Professional Engineer – Georgia (No. 27111), Alabama (No. 24949), Florida (No. 58501), South Carolina (No. 26742), Tennessee (No. 107897), Iowa (No. 21865), Missouri (No. PE-2017010255), Texas (No. 127014), Louisiana (No. 41762), Pennsylvania (No. PE086636), Ohio (No. PE83122), New York (No. 099476).