Sandra has more than 10 years of experience in the chemical engineering and environmental compliance field, including process engineering, environmental consulting and employment in the Air Protection Branch of the Georgia EPD. She has conducted compliance audits, prepared permitting applications, regulatory applicability determinations, and regulatory and compliance reporting documentation and notifications for facilities in a wide variety of industries. Sandra has prepared numerous greenhouse gas emissions inventories and carbon footprint analyses.
Areas of Expertise
- Air permitting and compliance issues
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions monitoring and reporting
- Emission inventory calculations
- NESHAP/NSPS Regulations
- Air toxics modeling and impact assessments
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) program development
- Municipal water treatment plant regulations and compliance issues
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, 1999.
Professional Engineer- Georgia (No. 34587) and Texas