Kim received her Master’s Degree in Earth & Atmospheric Sciences from the Georgia Institute of Technology in 2009. Kim’s primary area of practice is in the environmental compliance field, with a focus on air quality management. She has extensive experience in the development of permitting strategies, compliance programs, and written compliance plans and ongoing air quality compliance reports. Kim also assists with the preparation of EPCRA Tier II and Toxic Release Inventory Reports, and Greenhouse Gas reports.
Areas of Expertise
- Air permitting and compliance issues
- Ongoing air compliance support
- Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation
- EPCRA 312 (Tier II), EPCRA 313 (Form R), and Greenhouse Gas Reports
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification
- ESRI ArcGIS
B.S. and M. S. in Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2009.