- Updates VOC definition for exempt solvents;
- Revises the ambient air standards to be consistent with the NAAQS;
- Removes the definition of “Regulated NSR Pollutant” to defer back to the federal definition;
- Adds NSPS XXX (new MSW landfills);
- Adds fire pumps to the SIP permitting exemption;
- Eliminates PM2.5 nonattainment area NSR provisions (since attainment designation was issued); and
- Adds fire pumps to the Title V insignificant activities list.
Cotton Gin Rule Update: https://epd.georgia.gov/sites/epd.georgia.gov/files/033117ProposedAmendments_CottonGins.pdf
- Eliminates references to CAIR;
- Incorporates CSAPR by reference;
- Includes state annual trading budgets, new unit set-asides, and variability limits.
For questions, please contact your EPS consultant.